Tuesday, March 5, 2013
rain smell
Listening to Baths rain smell
Remember the heart ache I felt
I kept the song on repeat that night
As if it could wash away the pain
But the distress was too deep to reach
So I laid my head down on our burgundy couch and covered my vulnerability
Now here with you I hear the familiar tune and tears well up in the sullen pockets of my eyes
Before I realized they were there
You wiped wiped them away
Put your arms around me and told me
"I never want to see you cry"
it was in that moment I realized how lucky am I
to know real love now
I'm not naive enough to think you won't ever hurt me
But that you care enough to try not to
Tells me you are what I need
And I your faithful pupil are more then ready to learn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment