As I lay sleeping deep into the night
The angel of death came for me
My eyes grew heavier then they ever were before
As if they were closing to never be open again
I felt strangely at peace with this realization
My body was overcome by a massive energy
And I began to ask God for forgiveness
I asked the universe to direct my soul to it's next plane
And to not let me fall into the tight grip of evil
With my last breath I prayed for God's mercy and thanked her for the life I have lived
A smidgen of nervousness crept into my heart as I prepared to leave my body
Let them know I loved them Let them know I cared enough not to want to leave
Inhale
Exhale
Then my eyes opened and I was very relieved
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment