I had a dream about you
you were standing in my bedroom window naked
On the outside looking in
I laid there starring at your bare breast
the moonlight illuminated them with a blue haze
spotlighting your nipples
which were hard like tiny pebbles across the sand
I imagine myself taking one of them in my mouth
perfect gumdrops rolling around my tongue
you just standing there with this quiet peace
longing to be in the room
I step out of bed my thin see through night gown falling to the ground
our gaze locked inside the intensity of longing
watching every night
wishing you could, would climb through the window and whisper
"I want you more then ever before"
while sliding your fingers between my legs
But when I got to the window you disappeared
vanished in the moonlight
where you stood a pile of Sentimental roses
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment