Tuesday, November 12, 2013

disappearing acts of heartlessness

It's as if our loved dissipated overnight
the sun set and it was gone
So many people will tell you they love you
They can't be without you
you complete them
8 months down the line this isn't good for them
As if you don't need the sun to grow
I would do anything for you
 Crawl outside myself and give my heart to you as it beats in my chest
my whole being in your hand
 so  you could know what love is
But you can look me in the eye and throw me away
So easily like the epiphany you created
I don't need you, my friends are right
But I want you
I want you so badly my sobs choke my throat
my lymph nodes are sore with sadness
and my eyelids heavy like gold stacks refuse to see the light
But the love I need
wouldn't leave me
Hasn't ever left, it sits here in my spirit
so when you left me, in the same fucking room I've been left before
me and love weeped for ourselves

No comments: