Thursday, April 26, 2012

a particularly horny day

whisper my name ask me if I like it
I need to be fucked like pull my hair slap my butt fucked
throw me against the wall bite my breast sweaty heaving fucked
I’m going to bust and it’s almost to0 intense fucked
on the carpet wrist bound screaming so the neighbors know your name Fucked
half off the bed trying to catch my breath fucked
I can’t wait pull my skirt up in the bathroom bend me over and teach me a lesson fucked
don't forget to lock the door (wink)
meet me in the backseat of your car OH MY GOSH your dick is so big fucked
it feels like my second time not to much pain but a little tight fucked
body quivering leg spasm was that an multiple orgasm
someone help me I can’t think of anything else I need, my body needs to be FUCKED (screams)

No comments: