Thursday, April 14, 2011

holy ghost yells Fuck you

Get down on your knees and pray to the lord girl
fire and brimstone spew from their mouths
"I will not" she said
I will not
raise your hands to Jesus girl
clap for his mercy
dance for his blessings
"I will not" she said
I will not
Everyone gasps clasping their sweating palms
shook their empty heads
until finally she bent her knees
the weight of the bible pushing her neck down to the ground
all the faces filled with malice smirked
black eyes blazing in anger because of her defiance
this would always be her battle
the faces
the fingers
the clicking
the dissapointment
save her
save her
such a sweet girl shouldn't burn
burn for your indignations
melt in her ignorance
what kind of God punishes you for your opinion
Free will?
Free to burn in hell
she will burn because she never felt that almighty spirit beckoning her to the alter
with every tear
"I will not" she said
I will not and if I dont that was my choice
and I'll see you sinners in hell

No comments: