I keep telling you and telling you, and telling you some more
But I guess my words are lost among the many subjects of your mind
Perhaps you could find them read them over and over
Because I need you tot listen to pay attention
Hold them in your hand feel the sorrow feel the desperation
A dove, a baby dove spreads it's wings for flight
Released from it's resting place into the horizon, magnificant, transfixing, envious
Here I will find them for you
I beg of you friend, aquitance, stranger, don't drop them in your bag of troubles, worries, and grieveness
Your bag of 2 cent things
please keep them in the pocket close to your heart
For you to remember they must be near your box of importance
I know your box is full of finacial situations and social relations
But my heart is full of hurt
my soul is stuck in a black pergatory
My eyes wake up only slightly
my lips numb to forming words
Blind to butterflies or childlike smiles filled with hurt painted red lips of hate
Hate the thing that beats children, ignores starvation, spouts racist propagonda, entertains prejuduce ideas,mocks ambitions,slays civilization,destroys or earth
Please I beg of you catch me because i've been falling
No don't speak I told you long ago I was at the edge
Now you have a chance, your last token
I won't be around for another flicker in time
Somewhere lost in people minds
But flying like that dove
I need you to help me spread my wings
She lays on the ground broken an beaten
shattered into puzzle piecies
pick her up
care
love
respond
help her fly into the sun
here you dropped it again
Luckly i still have the strenth to pic it up for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment